Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crazy For You

Here is something that i wrote before i left minnesota. It's not finished but i wanted to write it while i remembered! I hope you all like it!

Time to say goodbyes
after many hellos
how to say it i really don't know
but as a girl you call your friend
its necessary to tie you all in
i never thought my dream would take me away
one thousand and nine hundred miles today
But each one that passes, i will know
Minneapolis you've made me smile,
you've also made me grow.
The people i've met,
and the things that i've done,
will be in my heart forever
acting as my very own sun.
For now they guide me to the west
and what follows is an attempt
to make my words their absolute best.

Since we were six,
and drilled holes in trees with sticks
you have been around.
Bold and eccentric,
i think that's why we first clicked.
From sledding in winter,
and beaches in summer,
you will always be one of my front runners.
In my heart you will stay,
Til my blonde hair turns gray.
I love you forever Miss Chanel A.

As you ran around the bases,
there were many cheering faces.
In our yellow "jersesys"
that's when life was not so topsy turvy.
You were at my party with the pony.
Never in my life have you once been a phony.
Honest and true,
that's why i love you.
Extremely smart,
it's just an extra bonus that you are full of heart.
Your love of life is contagious,
the way you work seems hellacious.
Babyvamps you're truly amazing.
I admire how your fire in life is constantly blazing.
You attract people who know how to have fun.
I'm glad i got to be one of the lucky ones.
To call you a friend is a blessing.
I love you always and forever
babyvamps, shmem,
and most often known as my best friend.

Judge budge:
You were one of the first friends at school.
Little did i know together we'd be such fools;
sitting in my kitchen and meeting boys on my couch.
If you and gregg get married,
i'll be the one to vouch
that he got lucky
because you are beautiful, smart, and funny.
You stick up for all of us, ready to pack a punch
(not to mention your lady gaga crush).
You are gangly and it's great,
you never let other girls hate.
You are kind and you are grand,
always there to lend a hand.
I hope you know i'll miss you lots,
in the meantime party please!
I'll be stuck in solidarity
love you always, greer b.b.

There is a boy i know so well,
and a long time ago my heart fell
for his cute face and scruffy beard,
he grabs my butt but it's not weird.
He is brilliant in everything he does
except using spellcheck,
that's shmem and i's job.
He is too sweet and deserves the best.
In a dance competition,
he'll put you to the test.
He can move like none other,
and when there's music,
run for cover!
I'll miss your quirky self more than you know
love you to the moon joejoe.

You often get teased because you're so short,
i wonder if you'd ever resort
to a punch or a jab?
Or maybe a pinch like a crab,
but wait,
you're not that bad.
You have soul, you have 'tude.
We flashed new york our boobs.
Forgive me for sharing,
but you shouldn't be caring
because ever so sweetly
you helped me pretend to be "Dmitri".
You are loyal and sweet
without you, i'll weep.
But come christmas,
I'll see your bright, shining face
and it will feel like their never was a trace
of us being apart.
Until then, my friend,
time will move like a sloth.
I love you till the end Rachel M Roth.

Lil-bit, chief red buffalo, and elizabit:
these are all names i call you for the hell of it.
How to describe you, i'll never know.
But by using ebonics,
i hope will help show.
Gurl, i luv joo
alwayz have,
frum dat time in science,
when we waz doin dat lab.
Ur energy captured me,
i'll never forget:
king of the forest, and "wazzup betch?!"
chief woap and chief buffs,
friendth till da end.
Taking you away iz lyke breathing wit no oxygen.
A montage of songz,
a mix of crazy nights.
Having a lion for best freend is tight!
My love for you is deep,
like the silk pillows on which you sleep.
But seriously, don't theenk
i don't love joo.
I'm here for you no matter what,
for the days when you're stuck in a rut.
Espeyshally dose.
Pink is what you tickle me,
i love you always
-greer "griggle" bee

What a weird name, i thought when i heard
that your first name isn't even a word.
It's amazing in fits in that sentence six times,
let's see how many more we can fit in with rhymes.
Red head, great and (at times) hate,
special, extreme, punctured spleen,
exuberant, exciting, freaky (when fighting),
sweet, endearing, hard of hearing,
cooking-evader, cleaning up later,
like a key, opens doors for me,
boulder, skier, expert beer drinker,
paddle boat with greer. Wow i'm stopping here.
So as you can see,
there are a lot of words with E's
but you are the best,
it's rare for me to confess
that you are my favorite form
of t-time, of E.
It's not very rogue
to say you will always be a best friend to me
E Tyler Hoeg

Sadsim, puffin
I don't know where to begin.
You are as sweet as the colors of fall,
as enthusiastic as a 10 year old.
And as kind hearted as a wise old woman who has seen it all.
You have an outlook on life that seems to be:
Keep being you and i'll keep being me,
yes you fall,
and when you do,
get right back up,
and keep seeing it through.
You've taught me to be more thoughtful, loving, and carefree.
Please keep being you, because i'll keep being me.
Love you forever,
in my heart you'll be.
i love you tons
sincerely, greer b

Poundcakes are for eating,
but this poundcake is deceiving.
You mess with her and i doubt you'll get a gentle beating.
She is fiery, she is witting,
taking a bit might not be pretty.
She can romp, she can dance
When i was 9, i peed her pants.
She is loving, she is grand.
If she were able, she'd be my man.
She has my back, i have hers.
To describe our friendship there are no words.
I'll miss you, you'll miss me
but together we will always be.
Through your highs, and through your lows
I'll be here to scare your woes.
No matter if we have give and take,
or make skyping our only date,
i'll be here through thick and thin
because Caelli Feliz Wright,
you are my kin.


Like i said, not finished. Until next time
love,
greer

No comments:

Post a Comment