Monday, November 15, 2010

Family

This entry is dedicated solely to my family. They are the most important people in my life and i wouldn't be me without them.

Jackson- you are such a butthead but such a great person at the same time. You know how to push my buttons more than anyone i know. You also know how to make me laugh. You are always finding a way to make the best of a situation; you see opportunities where other people don't and that is amazing. Your quick, witty remarks can either piss me off or make me laugh. You'd probably say they piss me off more often than not, but even when they do i still wonder how you got so clever. I know you probably think it's weird for me to say all this about you but you need to know it. I miss you more than you know and love you so much. Thanks for being my smart-ass little brother. Love you fo eya and eya.

Booth- tall and silent. That's how a lot of people see you. Or maybe just mom...But you are smart, patient, and thoughtful. You have the ability to know when to say the right thing whether it makes other people smile, laugh, or think. You always get a wonderful reaction because no one ever expects it from you. You used to be the mediator between jackson and me but now we can all be together without trying to kill one another. I know that i can talk to you about anything. I am so thankful and lucky to have you as my brother. I love you tons.
To both of you: the times that we have all sat together, just the three of us, have been so much fun. I remember so many times where i would come home from somewhere to find you two in the kitchen and we would all start talking about random things. Or meandering over into your room when i was bored to sit down and talk with you two about school, or how mad mom and dad made us sometimes. I can't wait to see you both next week, and face it, you are going to have to hug me. I love you guys a lot and will always be here for you whether you need me or not.

Nana, you are the best grandmother i could have ever asked for. I have done so many fun things with you and you have passed so much of your wisdom on to me. You are always supportive and encouraging me to do what i love. You are so sweet and kind. I love you more than words can say and always will. Thank you for shaping me into the person i am today. I truly love you.

Mom, you know how i feel about you. You are one of my best friends which is pretty rare for a daughter to be able to say. If you ever need a reminder of how much i love you, read through all of your birthday cards, and mother's day cards because i know they will pass on my love. Thank you for making me, me and teaching me all the things i know. Thank you for making me confident and thoughtful. Thank you for always listening even while you were half asleep in bed. Thank you for giving me advice when i need it, and thank you for pushing me to follow my dreams and chase after what i want. I love you to the moon and back infinity times.

Dad, i love you so much. It's weird the connection a father and a daughter have...it's something truly extraordinary. I know that you are always there for me and want to make sure i never go through things alone. You have taught me to be strong, and witty (some might call me a smart-ass). You showed me that sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do in order to get to the things you love. You have taught me how to be steadfast and not care what other people think. Please know that no matter what ever happens, i love you always. I would never have wanted anybody else as a dad but you. I will be your sweetpea forever.

All of you are my world, and i couldn't live without you. No matter what, you will always come first because you are my family.
"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent, unspeakable memories."

I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment